Let us do it for you by clicking the "buy now" button. $7.48
Description: On the peaceful island of Entrana a lone monk has tired of his life of simplicity and quiet reflection. Auguste wants to boldly write his name in the history books; to craftily defeat the laws of physics; to miraculously sail through the air... preferably not to horribly explode into a ball of flaming death.
Of course, to do all this he'll need the help of a worldly adventure: are you bold enough to merrily laugh in the face of the unknown?
20 Quest Points
Items Needed to Complete Quest: 3 Papyrus, Ball of wool, Sack of potatoes, Unlit candle, 10 Silk, Red dye, Yellow dye, Bowl, 8 Empty sacks, Rake, Spade, Secateurs, Tinderbox, 10 logs (possibly more).
Items Recommended for Quest: 12 Willow branches, Boots of lightness, Spotted/Spottier cape, and Penance gloves.
Quest Points: 1
Reward: 2K Crafting XP, 3K Farming XP, 1.5k Woodcutting XP, 4K Firemaking, Bomber cap, Bomber jacket, and access to the new Balloon transportation system.
Start Point: Entrana
To Start: Speak with Auguste
- Talk to Auguste on Entrana. He is north of the Herblore shop. (You can't take any combat-related items to Entrana). Agree to help him make a balloon. You will then need to gather the following items: 3 Papyrus, a Ball of wool, a Sack of 10 potatoes, and an Unlit candle.
- Once you have all the items, head back to Auguste. He will ask you to make an origami balloon. Use the Ball of Wool with the Papyrus to make the Balloon structure and then use the Unlit candle with it. Talk to Auguste again and a cut scene will ensue in which you will test the origami balloon, and watch as it catches fire.
- Talk to Auguste again and he will ask you for the other two papyrus and the sack of potatoes. Give them to him and then watch another cut scene in which you test another balloon. This time, it will get attacked by a mob.
- Now it is time to build the real balloon. Auguste will need the following items: 10 Silk, Red dye, Yellow dye, a Bowl, 8 Sandbags (use 8 sacks on a sand pit), and 12 willow branches from a special willow sapling he gives you (plant the Willow and then cut off the branches with a pair of secateurs when it is fully grown).
Note: If you loose the sapling it will cost you 30K to get it back. Auguste will give you a basket of apples to have the farmer watch over your tree also. You may also simply buy the branches from other players.
- Give all of the items to Auguste and then use the branches on the basket he gives you (it can take more then 1 trip to bring him all of the items).
- Speak to Auguste again and he will want you to gather 10 normal logs and a tinderbox. Once you have them, head back to Auguste, but make sure your weight is less then 40kg.
- After you talk to him, the following screen will appear:
The object is to fly to Taverley by having the balloon avoid all the airborne objects. Use the following sequence to reach the other side successfully.
Drop sandbag, Burn log, Relax x9, Pull emergency rope, Relax x3, Pull normal rope, Relax x4
Burn log, Relax, Burn log, Relax x10, Burn log, Relax x5
Relax x7, Pull emergency rope, Pull normal rope, Relax x3, Burn log, Relax x4, Pull normal rope
Note: If you fail early on you will automatically be transported to Entrana. If you fail above the sea, you will need to grab a plank close by to you. If you fail, you will need to return to Auguste and try again with 10 more logs.
If you fail above land, you will need to follow a path and click on the dirt.
- When you have reached Taverley, return to Auguste for your reward.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!