Elemental Workshop I
Let us do it for you by clicking the "buy now" button. $4.99
Description: Hundreds of years ago a mineral was found that had the ability to change the property of magic.
The magicians, fearing the effect this may have on their profession, sealed this workshop forever; or so they had hoped. See if you can rediscover the lost knowledge of elemental ore.
Quests Unlocked/Partially Unlocked by completing this Quest:
Elemental Workshop II
Items Needed to Complete Quest: A Knife, a Pickaxe (any kind), Thread, a Needle, 4 Coal, and a Hammer.
Items Acquired During Quest: A Battered book, a Battered key, a Slashed book, an Elemental ore, Leather, A stone bowl, A stone bowl (lava), an Elemental metal, and an Elemental shield.
Quest Points: 1
Reward: 5K Crafting XP, 5K Smithing XP, an Elemental shield, and the ability to make Elemental shields.
Start Point: Seers' Village.
To Start: Search a bookcase in the house southwest of the bank.
- Head to the house southwest of the Seers' Village Bank. Search the bookcase on the eastern wall to find a Battered book. Use a Knife on the book and you will acquire a Battered key. Do not drop the Slashed book, as you will need it to complete the quest.
- Go into the building across, which has anvils in it. Use the battered key on the Odd Looking Wall, and then descend down the stairs.
- Enter the western passage the west, and try to mine an elemental rock. As you try to mine a rock, an level 35 Earth elemental will attack you. Kill the Earth elemental and pick up the Elemental ore it drops.
- Now, go into the northern passage. Turn the right water controls first, and then the left water controls. Finally pull the lever to let the water flow.
- Head back to the central room, and search the crates for a piece of Leather. Go into the eastern passage and use the leather, needle, and thread on the bellows in.
- After that, search the boxes in the middle room for A stone bowl. Take his bowl into the southern passage and use it on a lava trough. Then, use the bowl filled with lava on the furnace to light it up.
- Go back to the area with the bellows and pull the lever.
- Use your Elemental ore along with 4 coal on the furnace to produce Elemental metal.
- Go back to the center of the dungeon, and use your Elemental metal on one of the workbenches to smith an Elemental shield. Make sure that you have the Slashed book in your inventory, or you will receive a message stating that you need instructions.
Congratulations! Quest Completed!