Darkness of Hallowvale
Let us do it for you by clicking the "buy now" button. $7.48
Description: Dr Fenkenstrain, master and sole occupant of the castle to the northeast of Canifis, needs a new servant to go on a dark errand for him. Do you have the stomach to help Fenkenstrain complete his twisted purpose?
Restless Ghost, The
Priest in Peril
Must be able to defeat a level 51 monster
Quests Unlocked/Partially Unlocked by completing this Quest:
Garden of Tranquillity
Great Brain Robbery, The
Items Needed to Complete Quest: Spade, 5 thread, 1 needle, 50 gp or telegrab runes, 1 silver bar, 3 bronze wire, hammer, ghostspeak amulet.
Items Recommended for Quest: Lots of Energy Pots, Armor, Weapon, Food,Teleport Runes to a furnace, Canifis teleport if possible, the Ectophial and a Holy symbol is strongly recommended (weakens Vampires and protects you against the draining leeches).
Quest Points: 2
Reward: 1000 Thieving xp, ring of charos (Allows you to access to the Werewolf Agility dungeon south of the manor).
Start Point: Signpost in the center of Canifis.
To Start: Read the signpost.
- Start by reading the sign post in the middle of Canifis.
- Go northeast into the castle and talk to Fenkenstrain. Answer the questions and say you are brain dead and are good at grave digging.
Find him in his manor that looks like this:
This is Fenkenstrain.
- Head into the southwest tower and wind the clock up, to find that a letter falls out. Read the letter to learn the truth about what has really been going on in this castle.
- Wearing your Ghostspeak amulet, talk to the Gardener located outside the exit north of Dr Fenkenstrain. Ask him where his head is and he will go with you, telling you which direction to turn to get there. To start, go to the woods south east. At the entrance, ask him what direction to go now. Try to do that EXACTLY, to make it faster (example: if he says south-east, try to go diagonally south east). Keep asking him frequently, you'll be led round the grave. If you have dug up the head, use Canifis teleport or the Ectopical (only if you are very deep), but if you are unfortunate and don't have either of them, equip your Holy Symbol of Saradomin (if you brought one) and walk back to the castle.
- The Head
Go back to the house and search the bookcases upstairs in the northwest and northeast rooms near the staircases. At the northwest bookcase choose the book "The Joy of Gravedigging". At the northeast bookcase choose "Handy Maggot Avoidance Techniques". This bookcase also includes "Chimney Sweeping on a Budget". Get the two triangular amulets (Marble and Obsidian) and then use them on each other. You will get a star. Exit the castle and go directly east on a path to the memorials on the grounds of the castle. Use the star with the unmovable grave to the far east.
- Push the memorial. You will now be in a cavern. Kill a level 51 experiment creature to get a cavern key.
- Take the northwest (middle) passage and open the gate. Go up the ladder and you will now be on the island on the other side of the broken bridge. Dig up all three graves to get a torso, arms, and legs.
- Go back to Canifis and buy pickled brain from the pub. Do this by talking to Roavar and saying you want something to eat. He will give you the pickled brain for 50 gp. Alternatively, you can also telegrap a pickled brain from the table. Use it with the head. You can bank your spade. Get your Needle, 5 Thread, 3 Bronze wire and your Ghostspeak amulet (optional: bring runes or item to teleport to a furnace, and your Silver bar).
- Go back and give all the parts to Fenkenstrain. He will tell you to get a needle and some thread.
- Give him the needle and thread and he will then ask you to fix the conductor. To do this you will need a conductor mould, a silver bar, and a garden brush.
- To get the garden brush, equip your Ghostspeak amulet and talk to the Gardener (he is located to the north of Dr Fenkenstrain). Ask him for the shed key and then search the cupboard in the shed.
- To get the conductor mould, pick up 3 canes from the pile beside the shed. Next use the garden brush with the canes and you will get an extended brush. Go back into the castle and head upstairs. Go to the west side of the castle and use the extended brush on the fireplace and the conductor mould will fall out.
- You will need to go to a furnace and use the silver bar with the mould. After you have the new conductor use the new one with the old one on the third floor, in the southern circular room.
- Go back to Fenkenstrain and he will give you the key to the tower and tell you that the monster has turned against him. He orders you to kill it.
- Go upstairs to the north-center room, then go upstairs to the Monster and have a long talk with him. You will find out he used to own the castle and Fenkenstrain was the doctor. He then tells you to stop the doctor's experiments.
- Pickpocket Fenkenstrain to get the Ring of Charos to finish the quest.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
- With the ring you can now access the new Agility arena, south of the manor.
Agility Course: Skull Ball
Seems like the fastest way to get agility xp for lower levels.